In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we would like to inform you, that:
I. The administrator of the personal data is Gbb Software - Piotr Maciejewski registered in Warsaw, Cicha 5/3, 00-353 Warsaw ("Gbbsoft"). Gbbsoft can be contacted at email@example.com including in the scope of submitting any requests or rights resulting from this information.
II Personal data will be:
1. processed for purposes related to the implementation of the Agreement, supervision over its performance, proper settlement and pursuit of claims.
2. stored for the period of performance of the Agreement and then for the period resulting from the acts governing settlements in business transactions, limitation of claims and until the end of civil, enforcement, administrative and criminal proceedings requiring data processing. The longest of the appointed deadlines is 5 years from the end of the accounting year.
III. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6.1.b, c and f of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), where Article 6.1.b – data processing is necessary for the performance of the Agreement, Article 6.1.c – this processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation related to the settlement and storage of accounting and tax documentation, Article 6.1.f – where the legitimate interest of the administrator is the possibility of ongoing contact in matters related to the implementation of the Agreement and protection against possible claims arising from the Agreement.
IV. Categories of processed data: contact details (e-mail address, telephone), position and place of plants, data used to issue an invoice (e.g. Tax number).
V. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the proper implementation of the Agreement.
VI. We have received personal data directly from you.
VII. Personal data will not be transferred to a third countries. Personal data will not be profiled and automated.
VIII Personal data may be made available to third parties providing external services to Gbbsoft to the extent necessary for the provision of these services. Third parties are, in particular, the provider of IT services and systems, entities providing consulting, legal, accounting and audit services.
IX. The person whose personal data are processed is entitled to:
1) access to your personal data.
2) rectify and supplement your personal data - if it turns out that they are incorrect.
3) object to the processing of personal data.
4) delete or limit the processing of data.
X. In the event of non-compliant data processing, the person whose personal data is processed is entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. As of 25 May 2018, the supervisory authority entitled to consider the complaint is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.